Before you Register
Registration is done online through Carleton Central. It is your one-stop service for registration, student records, admission, and fee information.
Refer to the Registrar’s Office how-to videos to assist you in navigating the Carleton Central registration system.
- Ensure any and all conditions on admission are removed by providing original and official documents identified on your Statement of Standing on Admission.
- Review the MBA Dates and Deadlines
- Review all MBA program requirements from the Graduate Calendar
- Refer to the Graduate Calendar and/or MBA course outlines if necessary.
- Choose your courses
- The Sprott MBA has a six-week structure. Specific dates are provided in the 2021-22 MBA Academic Year
- Review the schedules and course maps below to assist you in choosing the correct courses.
- Course Load: normal full-time course load is 2.5 credits each term (5 classes/week).
- Review the course schedules and registration information.
- Choose courses for both the Fall F1 & F2 as well as Winter W1 & W2. You must register for BOTH F1 and F2 courses before the end of the registration period.
- Choose the same section (A or B) for all of your core courses.
- Don’t forget to register for your electives.
Sprott Student Consulting Group
Supervised by Professor Andrew Webb, students enrolled in this elective experiential learning course (BUSI 5997:Project Based Service Learning) will undertake a real-life business project, working directly with a range of clients including local businesses, non-for-profit organizations and international corporations.
Visit the Sprott Student Consulting Group page for more details.
After You Register
- Pay your tuition by the payment deadline each term to avoid penalties or late fees. https://carleton.ca/studentaccounts/fee-payment/
- You can add or drop courses until registration closes (check dates and deadlines). Once registration closes you can drop courses. If you need to add a course after registration closes, please complete and submit the Academic/Registration Change Form to the MBA Administrator.
The University strives to limit changes to the schedule, however it is important that you continue to check the schedule since the dates, times and locations of some classes may change. View the latest class schedule at http://central.carleton.ca/
Course Maps (by start term)
- Full-Time Fall 2021 Business Analytics
- Full-Time Fall 2021 Financial Management
- Full-Time Fall 2021 Management and Change
- Full-Time Fall 2021 No Concentration
- Full-Time Fall 2020 Business Analytics
- Full-Time Fall 2020 Financial Management
- Full-Time Fall 2020 Management and Change
- Full-Time Fall 2020 No Concentration
Here are the Learning Goals and Objectives for the MBA program.
MBA Academic Advising
The MBA Advisor is the first point of contact for any and all inquiries from in-program students.
820 Dunton Tower
613-520-2600 ext. 7491