Partner with Sprott to Build Your Future Workforce
The team in Sprott’s Business Career Management Centre work with you one-on-one to connect you to the right talent to build your workforce and achieve your succession planning goals. Our services are provided at no cost.
Why Recruit from Sprott?
- Customized and creative solutions to effectively meet your recruitment goals
- Access students with robust business skills with unique specializations.
- Sprott students are diverse in their experiences, cultural awareness, language competencies, and more.
- Benefit from students who are career-ready through Sprott’s employability passport and skills workshops.
- Sprott students begin career development and exploration in their first year and continue throughout their program. Our career preparation programs provide students with individualized career support and skills development. As a result, Sprott graduates have the skills to make real contributions upon being hired.
- Unofficial brand ambassadors.
- Sprott is a tight knit community where students and alumni share their experiences with each other. By hiring a Sprott student, you gain an informal channel to amplify your brand.
Sprott students and graduates have the skills and competencies to address the complex challenges facing business and society today. Their exposure to a diverse range of experiences and perspectives develop well-rounded individuals who are creative, highly motivated and compassionate.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of International Business
- MBA. Professional MBA (Students graduate in Dec)
- Master of Accounting (CPA-accredited. Students graduate Aug)
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Accounting
Post a full-time, part-time, new grad and/or summer job opportunity, free of charge!
Recruit Co-op & Internship Students
Hiring a Sprott co-op student creates a positive business-education partnership as well as an investment in your future. As your organization looks to grow, adapt and innovate, consider the skills, perspective and energy that Sprott BCom students bring. BCom students are available from 4-8 months each term.
A Carleton International Internship is an opportunity for a student to extend their academics and expertise into the global working world. An internship can offer more flexibility for both the organization and the student while tailoring towards both party’s needs and parameters. BIB students must complete an international exchange and/or an international internship in their third year.
Sprott MBA interns offer a valuable resource to your organization. They are academically strong, highly motivated individuals who possess in-demand skills that include communication, analytic rigour, problem solving and teamwork. Sprott MBA students are diverse in their educational backgrounds, work experience, languages and cultural awareness.
In order to satisfy the program requirement, a minimum of 480 hours (equivalent to 14 weeks at seven hours per day) is required. Please note that this is the minimum requirement and MAcc students in the full-time stream are available to work full-time from September to April. Nearly 100% of students complete 8 month work-terms. Students in our part-time stream study in the evenings and are therefore available to work full-time throughout the program (September to August).