Partner with Us
Sprott’s Business Career Management Centre offers customized and creative solutions for your recruitment needs.
From the moment you contact us, we will work with you one-on-one to help you achieve your succession planning and recruitment goals. Our services are provided free of charge.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Targeted posting of full-time, part-time and/or summer job opportunities, free of charge.
- Coordination and promotion of networking events and information sessions.
- Connect to business student clubs.
- Witness our students in action as a judge at a case competition.
- Access a network of Sprott Student Ambassadors, trained volunteers who can assist at your corporate events in roles such as event registration and reception.
- And more!
Career-Focused Students and Grads
For Sprott students, career development and exploration begins in first year and continues throughout their time at Sprott. Our size enables students to have more opportunities for individualized career support and access to events. As a result, Sprott graduates are career-ready and have the skills to make real contributions upon being hired.
Graduate Employment (Within 1 year of graduation. Based on a survey of 2017/2018 graduates.)
|Bachelor of Commerce||96%|
|Bachelor of International Business||87%|
|Master of Accounting||100%|
|PhD in Management||100%|
Bachelor of Commerce
Complete business degree with concentrations in:
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
Bachelor of International Business
Specialized business degree with a year of study abroad and intensive language study in one of:
Master of Accounting
Rigorous degree program that goes beyond the CPA PEP requirements and covers all four CPA electives:
- Performance management
To explore how we can help you in your recruitment efforts, please contact:
Business Career Management Centre
Sprott School of Business