Before You Register
- Ensure any and all conditions on admission are removed by providing original and official documents identified on your Statement of Standing on Admission.
- Review the MBA Dates and Deadlines
- Review the Graduate Academic Year
- Review all MBA program requirements from the Graduate Calendar
- Refer to the Graduate Calendar and/or MBA course outlines if necessary.
- Choose your courses
- The Sprott MBA has a six-week structure.
- Review the schedules and course maps below to assist you in choosing the correct courses.
- Course Load:
- Full time students: normal course load is 2.5 credits each term and attend 5 classes a week.
- Part-time students: normal course load is 1.0 credits each term and attend classes twice a week.
- Review the course schedules and registration information.
- We endeavour to schedule courses for part-time students during evening hours, based on your course map, to accommodate your work schedule. However, there may be occasions where courses are run at alternate times.
- Choose courses for both the Fall F1 & F2 as well as Winter W1 & W2. You must register for BOTH F1 and F2 courses before the end of the registration period.
- Don’t forget to register for your electives.
After You Register
- Pay your tuition. Ensure tuition fee payment is received by August 25, 2016. This is the Payment deadline to pay without penalty. Receivables will add a late fee to your account if the entire 2016-2017 payment is not received by this date. For more information on tuition fees, please check the Student Accounts website.
- You can add or drop courses until registration closes (check dates and deadlines). Once registration closes you can drop courses. If you need to add a course after registration closes, please complete and submit the Registration Change Form to the MBA Administrator.
- To change your student status to full-time or part-time, please refer to Section 7.10 of the Graduate Calendar OR to request a leave of absence, please complete and submit the Academic Change form to the MBA Administrator.
- To change your concentration, please contact the MBA Administrator
- To withdraw from the program, please notify the MBA Administrator in writing of your intent to withdraw.
- Fall 2016 1
- Fall 2016 2
- Winter 2017 1
- Winter 2017 2
- Summer 2017
- Review the Dates, Deadlines and Policies for Summer 2017.
Last updated Dec. 21, 2016.
- Part-time Winter 2017 No Concentration
- Part-time Winter 2017 Financial Management
- Part-time Winter 2017 International Business
- Full-Time Fall 2016 No Concentration
- Full-Time Fall 2016 Business Analytics
- Full-Time Fall 2016 International Business
- Full-Time Fall 2016 International Development Management
- Full-Time Fall 2016 Financial Management
- Full-Time Fall 2016 Management and Change
- Full Time Fall 2016 with Specialization in African Studies
- Part-Time Fall 2016 No Concentration
- Part-Time Fall 2016 Business Analytics
- Part-Time Fall 2016 International Business
- Part-Time Fall 2016 Financial Management
- Part-Time Fall 2016 Management and Change
- Part-Time Winter 2016 No Concentration
- Part-Time Winter 2016 Business Analytics
- Part-Time Winter 2016 International Business
- Part-Time Winter 2016 International Development Management
- Part-Time Winter 2016 Financial Management
- Part-Time Winter 2016 Management and Change
- Full-Time Fall 2015 No Concentration
- Full-Time Fall 2015 Business Analytics
- Full-Time Fall 2015 International Business
- Full-Time Fall 2015 International Development Management
- Full-Time Fall 2015 Financial Management
- Full-Time Fall 2015 Management and Change
- Part-Time Fall 2015 Financial Management
- Part-Time Fall 2015 Management and Change
- Part-time Winter 2015 No Concentration
- Part-time Winter 2015 Financial Management
- Part-time Winter 2015 International Business
- Part-time Winter 2015 International Development Management
- Part-time Winter 2015 Management and Change
- Part-time Fall 2014 No Concentration
- Part-time Fall 2014 International Business
- Part-time Fall 2014 International Development Management
- Part-time Fall 2014 Management and Change
Here are the Learning Goals and Objectives for the MBA program.