Before You Register
- Ensure any and all conditions on admission are removed by providing original and official documents identified on your Statement of Standing on Admission.
- Review the MBA Dates and Deadlines
- Review all MBA program requirements from the Graduate Calendar
- Refer to the Graduate Calendar and/or MBA course outlines if necessary.
- Choose your courses
- The Sprott MBA has a six-week structure.
- Review the schedules and course maps below to assist you in choosing the correct courses.
- Course Load:
- Full time students: normal course load is 2.5 credits each term and attend 5 classes a week.
- Part-time students: normal course load is 1.0 credits each term and attend classes twice a week.
- Review the course schedules and registration information.
- We endeavour to schedule courses for part-time students during evening hours, based on your course map, to accommodate your work schedule. However, there may be occasions where courses are run at alternate times.
- Choose courses for both the Fall F1 & F2 as well as Winter W1 & W2. You must register for BOTH F1 and F2 courses before the end of the registration period.
- Don’t forget to register for your electives.
After You Register
- Pay your tuition by the payment deadline each term to avoid penalties or late fees. https://carleton.ca/studentaccounts/fee-payment/
- You can add or drop courses until registration closes (check dates and deadlines). Once registration closes you can drop courses. If you need to add a course after registration closes, please complete and submit the Registration Change Form to the MBA Administrator.
- To change your student status to full-time or part-time, please refer to Section 7.10 of the Graduate Calendar OR to request a leave of absence, please complete and submit the Academic Change form to the MBA Administrator.
- To change your concentration, please contact the MBA Administrator
- To withdraw from the program, please notify the MBA Administrator in writing of your intent to withdraw.
Course schedules for Fall 2017/Winter 2018
- Full-Time Fall 2017 Business Analytics
- Full-Time Fall 2017 Financial Management
- Full-Time Fall 2017 International Business
- Full-Time Fall 2017 International Development Management
- Full-Time Fall 2017 International Development Management with Specialization in African Studies
- Full-Time Fall 2017 Management and Change
- Full-Time Fall 2017 No Concentration
- Full-Time Fall 2017 MA-MBA Economics and Finance
- Part-time Fall 2017 Management and Change
- Part-time Fall 2017 Business Analytics
- Part-time Fall 2017 International Development Management
- Part-Time Winter 2016 No Concentration
- Part-Time Winter 2016 Business Analytics
- Part-Time Winter 2016 International Business
- Part-Time Winter 2016 International Development Management
- Part-Time Winter 2016 Financial Management
- Part-Time Winter 2016 Management and Change
- Full-Time Fall 2015 No Concentration
- Full-Time Fall 2015 Business Analytics
- Full-Time Fall 2015 International Business
- Full-Time Fall 2015 International Development Management
- Full-Time Fall 2015 Financial Management
- Full-Time Fall 2015 Management and Change
- Part-Time Fall 2015 Financial Management
- Part-Time Fall 2015 Management and Change
- Part-time Winter 2015 No Concentration
- Part-time Winter 2015 Financial Management
- Part-time Winter 2015 International Business
- Part-time Winter 2015 International Development Management
- Part-time Winter 2015 Management and Change
- Part-time Fall 2014 No Concentration
- Part-time Fall 2014 International Business
- Part-time Fall 2014 International Development Management
- Part-time Fall 2014 Management and Change
Here are the Learning Goals and Objectives for the MBA program.