When To See An Academic Advisor
Academic planning is an integral component to ensuring your success at Sprott. We encourage you to take time to meet with an academic advisor to look at your academic plan. Regular contact with an academic advisor is available when:
- You need advice about adding or withdrawing from a course
- You are considering changing concentrations
- You are having difficulties in courses
- Your Academic Performance Evaluation was on Academic Warning (AW) or No Decision (ND)
- You have questions about academic performance and requirements
- You are applying for graduation
- You are planning to go on exchange or have just returned from exchange
- Registration Resources
- Course Approvals on Exchange
- BUSI Course Calendar Descriptions (includes prerequisites)
- BUSI Course Outlines
- BCom Degree Guides
- BIB Degree Guides
Sprott Academic Advising Hours
The Sprott Undergraduate Student Services Office is committed to providing uninterrupted support and academic advising to all Sprott undergraduate students during this time. Our team is available to continue answering your questions about your academic requirements and registration needs via email. We will be responding to advising requests on a first-come-first-served basis Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Your patience and understanding is appreciated as we continue to provide individualized student support.
Please continue to contact our team at the following email addresses.
BIB students, email@example.com
BCom students, firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest updates from Sprott and Carleton University, please regularly check your Carleton email and consult the Carleton University website.
Please note that during peak registration periods (July, September and January) responses to emails and overrides may be delayed up to seven business days.