Career Event Funding can provide financial support to current undergraduate, Post-Baccalaurate Accounting, MBA, and MAcc students at Sprott, who wish to attend events related to their business career goals or area of interest. Subject to approval, funding requests will cover up to 50% of the costs up to $500 per student, per year (May 1-April 30).
Details of this funding:
- Please submit for funding 2 weeks prior to attending the event.
- Funding is in the form of reimbursement and official receipts must be provided for reimbursement.
- You must be a current undergraduate, Post-Bacc, MBA, or MAcc Sprott student in good standing to qualify for this funding.
- Recent graduates may qualify for this funding when attending an event held within 3 months of the end of their final term.
- Unused funds do not carry over to future years.
- Approval will be subject to availability of funds.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org