Before you Register
Registration is done online through Carleton Central. It is your one-stop service for registration, student records, admission, and fee information.
Refer to the Registrar’s Office how-to videos to assist you in navigating the Carleton Central registration system.
- Ensure any and all conditions on admission are removed by providing original and official documents identified on your Statement of Standing on Admission.
- Review the PMBA Dates and Deadlines
- Review all MBA program requirements from the Graduate Calendar
- Refer to the Graduate Calendar and/or PMBA course outlines if necessary.
After You Register
- Pay your tuition by the payment deadline each term to avoid penalties or late fees.
MBA Academic Advising
The MBA Advisor is the first point of contact for any and all inquiries from in-program students.
820 Dunton Tower
613-520-2600 ext. 7491