The Sprott MBA:
Innovative thinking. International Perspective. Transformative Experience.
Sprott’s full-time, weekday MBA will equip you to lead and make a difference in a changing global context. You will benefit from an active, collaborative learning environment, where world-class faculty and students come together to share perspectives and challenge conventional thinking. Complete your program in 16 months!
Carleton University’s Sprott School of Business is AACSB Accredited.
Study in Canada's Capital
Carleton University’s location in Ottawa means you’ll be part of a vibrant and international community with access to opportunities found only in the nation’s capital. Ottawa is ranked third in North America and 19th in the world for quality of living.
In Ottawa, you will find an international network of federal government, international agencies, global companies and diplomatic community. Ottawa boasts a strong entrepreneurial culture and is home to a global technology hub of over 1,900 companies.
Learn more at an upcoming event.
Sorry, there are no upcoming events.
Graduate with relevant work experience through the MBA Internship Program. Completion of the MBA Internship Program is a graduation requirement for MBA candidates who have less than two years of professional employment experience upon entry into the program.*
*Professional employment experience is defined as positions which include managing or supervising team members and may include responsibility of a large portion of a project life-cycle; managing time, budget and resources; leading a team in developing needs assessments, processes, and delivery options; strategic and financial planning; or collaboration with key stakeholders. Experience must be verified by the Sprott School of Business.
The Sprott MBA isn’t just a world-class program, it’s a smart investment—we offer one of the most affordable MBA degrees in Canada.
Tuition and other fees are based on the number of terms of study and the residency status of the applicant—i.e., domestic (Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada) or international. To estimate the fees that will apply to you, please use Carleton’s Fee Estimator* and keep the following in mind:
- The MBA is a full-time program.
- The standard MBA stream consists of three terms of course-based study (Fall + Winter + Fall) plus a Summer internship study term.
- The Accelerated MBA stream consists of two terms of course-based study (Fall + Winter) plus a Summer internship study term.
- During the Summer internship study term, all students pay tuition at the domestic rate regardless of residency status.
- Students who have more than two years of professional work experience upon entry into the program will be exempted from the MBA internship, and do not pay Summer fees.
- The University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) is mandatory for international students, and covers the cost of physician/hospital medical services for students and their immediate families.
*All amounts are in Canadian dollars. Annual tuition and student fees are set by the University each year and are subject to change. Fees may also be affected by the speed at which you progress through the program.