The Sprott MBA now offers an Accelerated Stream for recent university business graduates. Earn your MBA in just 12 months including an internship that provides resume-building experience. The courses in the MBA Accelerated Stream are tailored to build on and complement your past education.
The Sprott MBA Accelerated Advantage
- Fast track your career plans by earning your MBA in just one year (including an internship) or two years part-time.
- Enhance your undergraduate education and career options by gaining another concentration in a complementary area of interest.
- Follow an individualized course plan that builds on your past education.
- Sprott’s MBA Internship Program allows you to gain relevant work experience while completing your MBA. Internships take place in the summer, providing an excellent transition from the program to career. Students with more than two years of relevant professional experience may be exempted from the internship requirement.
How it works:
- Students in the Sprott MBA Accelerated Stream are required to complete 6.0 credits (with internship) to graduate compared to 8.5 credits in the regular stream.
- Students will be exempted from several MBA core courses based on previous coursework. MBA core courses may vary from one student to another and will depend on their undergraduate program, grades obtained in the relevant undergraduate courses and their chosen concentration.
In addition to the regular Sprott MBA admission requirements, applicants to the Accelerated Stream must meet the following criteria:
- Completed, in the past five years, a four-year bachelor’s degree in business from a recognized Canadian university, or equivalent; and
- A minimum overall average of B+.