Carleton University’s Sprott School of Business delivers an MBA that is focused on your future. It offers competitive tuition and the flexibility to fit your program to your life and your future.
To help you find the MBA that’s right for you, download our MBA Planning Guide.
The Sprott MBA Advantage
- Full time or part time study options
- Accelerated stream for business graduates
- Market-driven concentrations: Management and Change , International Development Management, International Business, Financial Management, Business Analytics
- General MBA to ‘build your own program’
- MBA Internship Program
- Located in Canada’s Capital, Ottawa
- New dual degree pathway! MA-MBA Economics and Finance
Business is personal at Sprott.
- Our supportive staff and faculty are here to help, starting right now, throughout your time in the program and after graduation.
- Small class sizes provide a dynamic learning environment and close interaction with professors and classmates.
- MBA Career Services can help you to develop career opportunities and build your networks before you graduate.
For more information on the Sprott MBA Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org