|Building:||Dunton Tower, Room 910|
Listen to Professor Neilson’s podcast at the 2011 National History Forum. Professor Neilson discusses how she has been using community service learning models in her second, third and fourth-year courses over the last five year here.
- Social and cultural influences on consumption, consumer culture theory, morality in marketplace cultures
- The influence of collective memory on consumption, especially touristic consumption
- The post-human and the influence of the cyborg in the collective imaginary, especially as it relates to technology consumption and notions of human ontology
- Interpretive and qualitative research methods
- Marketing history, business history, use of historical methods
- Marketing in cultural institutions