A number of courses at Sprott School of Business and Carleton University are associated with SCSE/CSES members and various streams of research.
Un certain nombre de cours offert à la Sprott School of Business, Carleton University sont associés aux membres du SCSE/CSES et à divers axes de recherche.
Sprott BCom Program
- BUSI 3119 Business and Environmental Sustainability (R. McKay)
- BUSI 4203 Marketing in Not-for-Profit Organization (L. Neilson)
- BUSI 4515 Introduction to Micro Finance (S. Moshni)
- BUSI 4901 Managing the Arts (D. Cray)
Sprott Minor in Arts management
A Minor in Arts management is in development (subject of final approval).
Sprott MBA – Master in Business Administration Program
- FINA 5515 Introduction to Micro Finance (S. Moshni)
- MBA Concentration in International Development Management
Carleton SPPA – MPNL – Master / Diploma in Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership Program
The MPNL program is offered by the School of Public Policy and Administration (SPPA).
- PANL 5003 Finance for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Sector (F. Brouard, T. Hebb)
- PANL 5006 Responsible & Impact Investing (T. Hebb)
- PANL 5305 Globalization of Philanthropy (P. Raggo)
- PANL 5702 Social entrepreneurship (O. Ramroop)