Seeking new talented instructors for our team!
Our Professional Development team is recruiting exceptional instructors with the skillset to develop and deliver their workshops, courses, or programs face-to-face, live online (synchronous), asynchronously (self-directed), and via blended training. More specifically, we are looking for workshops that complement our existing portfolio of offerings and do not duplicate current topics.
We encourage you to explore our offerings and to specify the workshops that you are interested in developing and delivering when applying. See our programming list here.
Criteria to become an instructor:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the chosen professional subject areas
- Knowledge of public service and private sector challenges and realities
- Experience delivering training effectively to adult learners
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and motivation to share knowledge and best practices
Benefits of being an instructor:
- Turnkey facilitation including professional administrative and marketing services to successfully launch and deliver your programs and workshops
- Deliver face-to-face workshops in our training facility, located just steps away from the Rideau River and Rideau Canal
- Deliver distance-based courses in the comfort of your own home, office or surroundings
- Join an experienced team of instructors and peers
- Enhance your professional reputation and credibility by teaching at an internationally recognized university
We look forward to hearing from you! Complete the application form and attach your resume and cover letter:
You may also contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com