Sprott Business Career Management Centre
Career planning and preparation throughout your studies is key to finding a rewarding job after graduation. Sprott’s Business Career Management Centre (BCMC) is exclusive to Sprott students and tailors its services to the needs of business students. Our size enables students to have more access to individualized support, employers and events.
Sprott career services include:
- Job search skills and tools incorporated into first-year Introduction to Business course for all Sprott students.
- mySprott career portal provides exclusive access to business job postings.
- Connections to employers and alumni through a wide array of events.
- Assistance with job search, resumés, cover letters and interview preparation.
- Career skills development workshops (dining etiquette, business fashion, social media, networking).
- One-on-one career advising and help with concentration selection.
- CareerLeader, the leading business career assessment tool.
Student Success Services
The Sprott School is committed to supporting your success as you earn an internationally accredited business degree, while engaging in an unparalleled student experience.
As a Sprott student, our student success officer will work with you one-on-one to determine your goals and help you develop a plan to achieve them. This includes helping you to identify programs, services and activities that will support your success in and outside the classroom, from your first to final year.
Sprott’s Academic Advisors are your number one resource for course planning and your degree requirements, CGPAs, university regulations and all things academic!