We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
This competition will close on April 26, 2019
These two courses only are offered for the Certificate in Nunavut Public Services Studies (CNPSS)
taught on location at the Nunavut Sivuniksavut Program Office, 450 Rideau Street, Ottawa (daytime only)
COURSES NOT OPEN FOR APPLICATION
The following courses have been assigned to graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, or visiting scholars. These courses are not open for applications but the department will contact the most senior incumbent to review their rights under Article 17.6 of the CUPE 4600-2 Collective Agreement.
GRADUATE STUDENT AND/OR POST-DOCTORAL FELLOWS AND/OR VISITING SCHOLARS
- BUSI2505 Business Finance II
- BUSI3102 Introduction to Human Resources Management
- BUSI3103 Introduction to Organization Theory
- BUSI3209 Consumer Behaviour
- BUSI4005 Taxation II
- BUSI4104 Strategic Human Resource Management
- BUSI4229/MKTG5229 Marketing in the Arts and Culture Sectors