Faculty and/or instructors that are accommodating needs from students to write their tests and/or mid-terms at a deferred time period can contact Faculty Services for support.
What dates/times can I book a re-scheduled test/exam?
- We have designated three time periods each week (every Tuesday 9:00-12:00; Thursday 9:00-12:00 and Friday 12:30-3:30) for up to 6 people each week between May and August in the Summer 2019 terms.
- We will hire a proctor to administer the exam.
How do I book a re-scheduled test/exam through Sprott Faculty Services?
- To book one of these dates, please fill out the form below.
- Someone from the Faculty Services team will get back to you within one business day to confirm the details of your request and to confirm other details.
Can I have students who are registered with the Paul Menton Centre use this service as well?
- No. If you have a student that needs to write a re-scheduled test/exam and they are registered with the Paul Menton Centre, then you will need to work with the McIntyre Exam Centre to make these arrangements as we are not in a position to accommodate any special needs. Please contact the McIntyre Exam Centre directly.