“Putting Canada’s Progressive Trade Agenda into Practice”
Featuring Manjit Minhas, entrepreneur and co-star of CBC’s Dragons’ Den
Thursday, November 2, 2017
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Cadieux Auditorium, Global Affairs Canada
125 Sussex Drive, Ottawa
**Seating is limited. Advance registration is required.**
Map & directions (Parking is available in the Byward Market and surrounding area.)
In partnership with:
This event is also supported in part by RBC Foundation.
Registration and coffee
- Rosemina Nathoo, Senior Associate and International Trade Law Counsel, Centre for Trade Policy and Law, Carleton University
- Ailish Campbell, Chief Trade Commissioner, Assistant Deputy Minister for International Trade, Global Affairs Canada
Keynote Address: “Canada’s Trade and Diversity Advantage – A Dragon’s Perspective”
- Manjit Minhas, Co-Founder and CEO of Minhas Breweries and Distillery and a Dragon on CBC’s Dragons’ Den
Panel Discussion: “Canada’s Trade and Diversity Advantage – Putting Canada’s Progressive Trade Agenda into Practice”
- Phil Rourke (Moderator), Director, Centre for Trade Policy and Law, Carleton University
- Manjit Minhas (Panelist), Co-Founder and CEO, Minhas Breweries and Distillery
- Sue Abu-Hakima (Panelist), CEO of Amika Mobile Corp.
- Mairead Lavery (Panelist), Senior Vice-President, Business Development, Export Development Canada
- Kate Morican (Panelist), Partner and National Service Leader for Strategic Transformation and Change, Deloitte
11:50 a.m. -12:00 p.m.
- Linda Schweitzer, Interim Dean, Sprott School of Business, Carleton University