Now Being Offered Online!
This workshop will provide participants with the tools and practical experience to effectively plan, identify, prioritize and respond to risks. The management of risks is best done as a team effort, therefore, one of the primary outcomes of this workshop will be to enable participants to lead and facilitate others in the management of risks. Graduates of this workshop will gain experience in how to identify, analyse and respond to risks and experience and how to facilitate and lead others in risk.
This workshop uses the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) risk management process. The primary topics covered include:
- Risks and risk management;
- Risk management planning;
- Risk identification;
- Prioritize risks through qualitative risk analysis;
- Identify appropriate risk response options through quantitative risk analysis and planning risk responses;
- Determine risk impact and response costs including contingency; and the risk management process and results.
What You Will Learn
- Develop a risk management plan;
- Effectively use and lead others in the use of 15 risk identification tools and methods;
- Realistically score, classify, triage and prioritize all identified risks;
- Identify and define applicable risk response strategies and plans;
- Implement the identified risk response strategies and plans;
- Determine key stakeholder risk tolerances;
- Successfully lead or facilitate teams and collaborate with business and project stakeholders in the identification, prioritization and response to risks;
- Be able to calculate the costs of risks including budget and schedule contingency requirements;
- Identify risk and risk response owners;
- Identify the relationship between risks and procurement and select the appropriate procurement approach to address risks; and
- Create and prepare a Risk Register to document and report on identified risks and their responses.
Who Should Attend
This workshop will benefit business and team members and stakeholders that are exposed to uncertainty in their work environment. It will be particularly beneficial to business and project managers and others who are responsible for risk management or who participate in risk management activities and have risk management responsibilities.
Professional Develop in Units (PDUs).
This course qualifies you for the following PMI®, Project Management Professional (PMP®), PDUs:
- Technical Project Management = 21 PDUs
For our cancellation policy please visit the FAQ page