Join us for the Sprott School of Business’ March Break Open House!
Are you considering studying business at Carleton? Then you don’t want to miss our March Break Open House where you can have all your questions answered about the Sprott student experience and our Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of International Business programs!
Join us on Friday, March 16 for a presentation about Carleton’s undergraduate business programs and the unique opportunities you will have as a Sprott student. Following the presentation, be sure to visit the Sprott Information Fair, where you can:
- Meet BCom and BIB professors and students representing all programs and concentrations who can answer your questions;
- Speak with our team of student advisors and learn about Sprott’s outstanding student support;
- Learn about our extensive career development and co-op opportunities
- Check out the student experience opportunities at Sprott and at Carleton;
- Speak with representatives from Admissions and Awards; and
Campus and residence tours will be available until 3 p.m.
To register and for more information, visit Carleton’s Undergraduate Admissions website.