Ready to start your application for the Sprott MBA but you’re feeling a little hesitant about writing the GMAT? We invite you to join us for:
The GMAT Exam – Secrets to Succeeding in your MBA Program
Monday, February 26, 2018 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Room 1020 Dunton Tower, Carleton University
During this evening, we are pleased to introduce Ms. Bailey Poredos from Kaplan Test Prep Ottawa, who will be providing tips for demystifying the GMAT exam. She’ll also discuss how to help you devise a study path that fits with your personal schedule and goals. Questions that will be addressed include:
- What am I being tested for when I write the GMAT?
- What is the first step and/or approach I need to take?
- How much study time is required?
- How do I fit studying into my hectic schedule?
- Can I do a practice test to see what I can expect before I sign up and write the GMAT?
- And MUCH MORE!
In addition, we’ll be hosting a small panel of previous Sprott MBA candidates who have successfully written the GMAT. They will share their tips and pointers for success as your prepare. You will also have the opportunity to ask them questions and network.
Light refreshments will be available and following the session there will be an opportunity to network and ask specific questions.