Purpose of the Awards
The Sprott School of Business Alumni Awards recognize and celebrate the achievements of members of Sprott’s alumni community. Each award and award recipient reflects Sprott’s Vision, Mission and Values, and strategic priorities.
1. Sprott School of Business Early Achievement Award
Awarded to a Carleton University graduate of a bachelor degree in business who has received their degree within the last 15 years and has achieved significant professional accomplishments since graduation.
- Graduated from Carleton University’s Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of International Business program within the last 15 years.
2. Sprott School of Business Good Business Award
Awarded to a Carleton University graduate of an undergraduate, masters or PhD degree program in business who has made a positive impact in local, regional or global communities through their professional, voluntary or philanthropic endeavours.
- Graduated from a Carleton University graduate of an undergraduate, masters or PhD degree program in business.
3. Sprott School of Business Professional Excellence Award
Awarded to a Carleton University graduate of a business degree who has demonstrated outstanding achievement within their career or community service initiatives.
- Graduated from a Carleton University degree program in business.
2020 Nomination Form
Nomination period opening October 5, 2020.
The 2020 Sprott School of Business Alumni Award nomination period will open on October 5, 2020 and close on November 1, 2020 at 11:59pm.
Stay tuned for detailed.
This year, awards will be presented at the digitally in early December 2020.
Past Award Recipients
First Sprott Alumni Awards
Carleton University business graduates are achieving professional success and making a real difference in their communities. On November 26, Sprott honoured three alumni. Read More...