The Sprott School of Business is offering an alternative pathway to the Bachelor of Commerce degree for high achieving students.
Are you the next changemaker of tomorrow? Are you driven to inspire, to collaborate, and to make a positive impact on our society, both locally and around the world? Maybe a degree in business wasn’t on your radar of ways to make that happen.
If you can articulate your exceptional creativity, display evidence of strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate, we want you to join us at Carleton University’s Sprott School of Business in the Bachelor of Commerce program. Guided by our values of compassion, imagination and purpose, the Sprott School of Business provides transformational learning experiences that harness the potential of business to create prosperity, equity and justice for all.
This application pool is competitive and limited spots are available. Below are minimum requirements only:
- 3U Functions (or equivalent)
- 4U English (or equivalent), with a minimum 80%
- five additional 4U* courses (or equivalent), with a minimum 77% in each course
- up to two 4M courses may be accepted in place of 4U courses
- Overall average of not less than 80% in six 4U/M courses
- An essay demonstrating your skills in leadership, communication, and creativity
- A video interview will also be completed as part of the admissions process
Opportunity for Conditional Acceptance
- 4U English (or equivalent)
- 4U Advanced Functions (minimum of 70%)
- four additional 4U/4M courses (or equivalent)
Students who receive a conditional acceptance must successfully complete MATH 0009 in their first term of study in order to be formally admitted into the Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of International Business program in the Winter term of first year.