*Institutions highly recommended for BCom for 2017-18 Exchange
How to apply
Applications for Exchange are done on Carleton Central. Applications open November 7 , 2016 and close December 2, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. Late applications are not accepted.
If you’re currently in Second Year, you need to apply in the Fall term for Study Abroad in Third Year (for either one term or two). Make an appointment to meet with Sprott’s Exchange Coordinator to see whether study abroad is right for you! Please note you must have an overall CGPA of 7.00 or above.
Things to do:
- Follow these 7 steps
- Attend one of ISSO’s Information Sessions
- Attend the BCom Study Abroad Session: Wednesday, November 2, 9:30-11:30 a.m. in 1728 DT
- Check out the Carleton Equivalents of some of the courses offered at our partner institutions.
- Submit your Application by the deadline Friday December 2, 2016.
- Check the status of your application on Carleton Central (International Exchange).
- Getting Ready to Go
- Follow the 5 steps for the Approval of Courses Abroad.
Sprott students abroad: Check out these blogs
BCom student Rachael studied abroad in Berlin, Germany.