$2,500 Merit Scholarship for Accounting Students
Accounting Scholarship Description:
- The successful candidate will be awarded a $2,500 scholarship from Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton Ottawa.
- One scholarship is available.
- To reward students who distinguish themselves through academic merit;
- To demonstrate to accounting students that Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton is an employer that encourages excellence in students pursuing a chartered accountant designation.
- Be registered in the Bachelor of Commerce program, with a specialization in Accounting, have completed at least one full year as of September 2014, and intend to register in the CPA program to obtain a CPA designation;
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 7.0 or higher
How to Apply:
- Provide a copy of transcripts and a C.V.;
- Provide a brief cover letter to outline why you have chosen to pursue a Chartered Accountant designation;
- Submit your application before 5:00 p.m. on Friday October 31st, 2014 to the Director of Human Resources, S.R. (Serge) Godin through email@example.com
- Subsequent to the above-noted application deadline, the applications will be reviewed and selected candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview with our selection committee.
- Successful candidates will be notified in writing no later than November 21th, 2014.
Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton is an equal opportunity employer.