Accelerate performance with convenient and custom group training
Our courses and programs can be delivered privately to groups of 10 or more in your own offices or at the university.
For highly-focused training, we’ll work with you one-on-one to develop and deliver a program tailored to the specific needs of your organization.
- Save on employees’ time, travel, and accommodation by bringing us to you.
- Matched to your organization’s training needs and schedules.
- Discuss organizational issues in a confidential environment.
To learn more about in-house and custom programs, please contact Calvin Tong at 613-520-2102 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can explore new elearning or blended learning options. Learn more about our elearning programs.
- Business Grammar
- Public Sector Writing & Grammar
- Internal Communication
- Presentation Skills
- Strategic Communication Planning
- Productive Presentations
- Business Meetings
- Interview and Selection Skills
- Time Management
- High-Performance Coaching
- Effective Listening
- Influence and Persuasion
- Performance Appraisal and Feedback
- Difficult Conversations
Strategy and Leadership
- Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Modeling
- Managing Things and Leading People
- Organizational Treasury Policy
- Principled Negotiation
- Quality Management
- Strategic Brand Management Development
- Situational Leadership
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Processes
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Essential Skills for Internal Consultants
- Budget Management and Control
- Creating Your Message and Taking it to Market
- Facilitation for Results
- Is Management for Me?
- Managing and Sustaining Media Relations
- Balancing Priorities
- Building Total Cost of Services Framework
Business Development and Marketing
- Closing the Sale
- Effective Strategies and Planning
- Effective Use of Technology in Sales
- Leveraging Your Customer Service Team
- Major Account Selling
- Sales Calls – From Handshake to Proposal
- Building Winning Client Relationships
- Caring for Customers – A Customers Service Strategy
- Direct Marketing
- Proposal Management
And many more!
Sprott School of Business Professional Programs
310 Dunton Tower
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa Ontario K1S 5B6