To date, 100% of our students have secured internships!
In Ontario, mandatory internships have flexibility with regards to compensation. The majority of our students secure paid positions however some students have benefited from unpaid experiences with non-profit organizations.
MAcc Career Services
We provide a variety of services tailored to MAcc students to ensure they are confident and well prepared for a successful employment search, interview process and career transition.
Our services include:
- Job postings for MAcc internships and career opportunities
- One-on-one employment/career advising sessions
- Targeted resume and cover letter review
- Mock interviews
- Employment search workshops
- Access to Sprott’s career web portal to view/apply to job postings
- Employer information sessions
- Employer/student networking events
If you have any questions regarding the internship, please contact email@example.com
“The MAcc Internship provided a great opportunity for me to combine my studies with the real-life experience. It has allowed me to hone my skills, especially those in my field of study, practice public speaking, and perform actual audit project with experienced auditors. I really value this experience and want to say thank you to everyone in the MAcc program.” — Ensen, MAcc ’16.
Sample of Recent Employers
- McCay Duff LLP
- McIntyre & Associates Professional Corporation
- MD Financial Management
- Mitel Networks
- Office of the Auditor General (City of Ottawa)
- PwC, PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- RCGT Consulting Inc.
- Rideauwood Addiction and Family Services
- The Ottawa Hospital
- Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Welch LLP
- YMCA-YWCA of the National Capital Region